Ruby Backend DeveloperWednesday, May 27, 2020
AngkorDev is a startup company committed to provide the best quality of consulting in developing and designing of database, website, network and mobile application in Cambodia. AngkorDev was established by young talented entrepreneurs in 2017, who are skillful of Information Communication for Development (ICT4D), monitoring and evaluation (M&E), research and development.
We have over 10 years of combined experience about designing a comprehensive database, websites and mobile apps. Moreover, we are professional in UI/UX Design, Website Design and Development, Web Application Development, and Mobile App Development.
Our main client including Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Economy and Finance, SwissContact Cambodia, Sahmakum Teang Tnaut, Cambodian Center for Independent Media, KIYIO, CRC Cambodia, Australia-Cambodia Cooperation for Equitable Sustainable Services (ACCESS), EU.
We are looking for self-motivated “Ruby Backend Developer”
Unit: Web Application Development Unit
Reporting to: Operation Manager
Location: Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full Time/Part Time
Salary Range: $500 – $1500 Per month
Main responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Building, customize and deploying a moderately complex web application using Ruby on rails,
- Be able to structure data by using CouchDB database
- Translating plan, UI/UX designs into code, Firebase, real interface for the user.
- Advanced debugging, testing, optimization,
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common web application libraries.
- Design and develop API for best app performance and strong security for App developer
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Working with web development team to build good performance application and user friendly.
- Keen interest in complex problem solving, building International, national project.
- Minimum 2 year experiences with Web Application.
- Version control (Git, SVN).
- Familiarity with RESTful API, SOAP, XML Web Service, JSON.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, an performance tuning.
- Familiarity with Firebase.
- Good communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Good at English language (writing and speaking).
How to Apply
If you interested and want to know more about us, please visit our website for further details.
Interested candidate please submit CV, cover letter with stating your expected salary to email email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by phone for interview.